2011年4月7日星期四

50% OFF THE ULTIMATE ASIAN DINING EXPERIENCE... HKD200 FOR HKD400 WORTH OF DELICIOUS FOOD AT SôNG!...


Sông is the ultimate casual, Asian dining experience!...
I am very happy to present you our candy of the day; a great promotion in one of my favorite restaurants in HK, Sông. This cosy little restaurant, hidden on Hollywood Road, 2 minutes away from the escalator, serves some of the best Vietnamese food in town! Very fresh, authentic and delicious! The peaceful environment, the white and softly lit walls make it perfect for a chic dinner with your friends or a more intimate meal...
Not only is the food excellent, but prices are very reasonable too... and thanks to Twangoo you can order anything from the food menu for up to HKD400, paying only HKD200!
I really like Vietnamese food, the perfect balance between herbs like lemongrass, Vietnamese mint, thai basil, coriander (so aromatic, I always had a weakness for coriander) and spices. The excellent grilled beef and fish make it one of the healthiest cuisines in the world.
Sông's menu doesn't disappoint, varied, authentic yet with some innovative dishes. Let me share with you my favourite items on the menu: As a starter I strongly recommend the spinach and tofu dumplings or the soft shell crab and avocado wrapped in rice paper. Then, a salad. My two favourite ones are the pomelo salad and the grilled beef salad with lemongrass dressing. I would add some spring rolls of course (like the chicken and crab one with lettuce and mint) or Vietnam's most famous dish: the traditional Pho Bo, aromatic beef in soup with flat rice noodle and herbs... For the main, my favorite is definitely the char grilled halibut in banana leaf with lemongrass, turmeric and coconut marinade... but the curries with French a baguette don't disappoint either! All those delicious items for a mere HKD200...
A delicious and healthy meal, I am in!
Lola's secret: Sông's simple and elegant flavours have made it a favourite of many HK socialites. Last time I was there I bumped into an editor of Vogue China, and it is actually the very first restaurant I was invited to when I just arrived in HK, by the Dragon-i owner himself... :)
Bisou bisou,

Foxy Lola

沒有留言:

發佈留言